Friday, July 16, 2010

WISDOM is a Must for Success

WISDOM is a must for success.
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. Who gives wisdom? God gives us widom.

God speaks to us in 7 ways
Jesus
Bible
Holy Spirit
Prophets
Signs and wonders
Circumstances
Other people

* James 4:17 anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins
2 Timothy 3:16 (NLT) All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right. Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 (NLT) Young man, it's wonderful to be young! Enjoy every minute of it. Do everything you want to do; take it all in. But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do. So banish grief and pain, but remember that youth, with a whole life before it, still faces the threat of meaninglessness. Psalm 25:4-5 Show me Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me,Proverbs 4:11-12 I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in right paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, And when you run, you will not stumble.
1 I choose to walk in Wisdom not in ignorance
2 I examine labels. I keep a folder filled with exercise tips and healthy food choices.
3 I will eat consciously!
4 I’ll be a woman of integrity. My husband is a very integrative man and I try to follow his example.
5 Respect my body and take care of it. Feel it is of value.
6 I ask “The One Who Knows All” to reveal to me what I need to change. Then I rely on Him for strength to help me change.

Go and be Wise
and Let's Get Healthy!
Tia

1 comment:

shellyb said...

I love your blog Tia! You have it all together as far as I'm concerned! I wish I could say the same about myself. I'm doing better than I ever did when I was married. That's been over a year now. I want to serve the LORD with all my might, and I couldn't do that with all of the excess baggage that I had acquired with my ex. I hope to get back on track with a little help from my friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails