Friday, July 16, 2010

FOOD is a Must for Energy

FOOD is a must for energy.
1 I cannot deny myself of food I just give myself guidelines.
2 Variety & Moderation
3 ALSORARE: Always Sometimes and Rarely
1. Sinful eating leads to disease and early death in some instances. I am sure you all know a few people who have died from the effects of obesity.
2. Guilt time, sin can lead me to over eat
3. The definition of “insanity” is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. That was me hoping that the jeans wouldn’t be tight this year that the next time I looked at my butt it wouldn’t have cottage cheese with saddle bags.
4. NOTHING wrong with having a treat! Can not have dessert every day or two days in a row
5. I need to remember food is Energy
6. Breakfast important
7. Balanced eating
8. Vitamins

Ask myself before I eat :
1. Am I hungry if not what can i do BESIDES eat.
2. If I am hungry what is the best food choice to fuel my body

EAT, IT'S A MUST FOR HEALTH.
TIA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails