Friday, July 16, 2010

Reason's Why I Don't Do Diet #4

Monday, August 17, 2009

We must change our THINKING to change our lifestyle.

Do You Want To Get Well?
* John 5:4-9 (NIV) One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"
"Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me."
Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk." At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.

o Jesus asked him, "Do you want to get well?"

I would say I want to eat better/exercise etc. But I didn’t have a real plan. Well…God said to me, "DO IT! STOP MAKING EXCUSES! Get up! Pick up your mat and walk! Be made well!"

WRITE IT DOWN! Many things I DON’T have control over. This I do.

It is MY responsibility to put His action into place. YES! It is hard and not fun sometimes but just like anything it all becomes habit and part of who you are.
We have freedom with all our choices. However, we can not choose our consequences for those choices.

You must apply the things God reveals to you! Writing them down will help you remember the things He has spoken to you about and it will help you become accountable.

Now PICK UP YOUR MAT AND WALK!
TIA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails