Friday, July 16, 2010

Reason's Why I Don't Do Diet #7

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PRAYER is a necessity for life changing results
1 I am committed to God, my husband, kids, church and job….
2 Where am “I” if I am truly committed to all of those?
3 When I take care of myself then I show I am of value and set an example to follow.
4 I want them to live a long and healthy life.

* Romans 12:1-2 1Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
* Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it." That steps on my toes.
* Luke 9:23 Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his “cross” daily and follow me.
It’s not a bad thing say VICTORY in Jesus! When you walk away from something that was not healthy in you say “VICTORY IN JESUS!”
* 1 Corinthians 6:20 …you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. Are you honoring God with your body. It is not what we think of our body but what it can do for Christ. Our bodies are temporary.
Luke 9:24-25 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?
Mark 1:35 Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.

I ask God to change me. I truly meant it when I ask Him. When my husband and I taught a prayer class I wasn’t praying regularly. I ask God to wake me up in the morning to pray…and I haven’t used an alarm since. I am not kidding! I used one everyday until that point. He wakes me at the time He wants me up. I smile almost every time I look at the clock because it reminds me that my God is good and true God!

TRI-TIA =-)

FYI: All of these are part of a seminar I teach "I DON'T DO DIET"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails