Friday, July 16, 2010

Reason's Why I Don't Do Diet #6

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am ALSORARE! Therefore I need to treat myself that way.
AL: Always...SO: Sometimes ... RARE: Rarely.
1 Always pick healthy foods (daily)
2 Sometimes eat out, have dessert, skip a work out.
3 Rarely eat junk food and dessert and never two days in a row.
4 I try to live by this simple rule and I am successful most of the time.
5. Write out an action plan!

Remember, I am free to choose my choices but I am not free to choose the consequence for my actions. We need to start looking at what we can eat and love to enjoy it! Not what we can’t . Focus is important. Just like Adam and Eve in the Garden. Eve focused on what she couldn’t have, not what she had.
POSITIVE!
Action Plan … Write it on on paper. I WILL DO THIS!
GOALS for success!
Then REWARD for success! Even if you are at 80%...20 % success you have had some sucess!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!
TIA

FYI: All of these are part of a seminar I teach "I DON'T DO DIET"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails