Friday, July 16, 2010

Reason's Why I Don't Do Diet

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The next flew blogs I will be writing will focus on a few things I teach in seminar class I have taught called " I DON'T DO DIET"

Reason's Why I Don't Do Diet #1

Being on A Diet (B.A.D.) has sometimes great results but mostly not positive or rarely long term. The long term I’m sure is everyone’s goal, as it is mine. I’ve seen what Diet does! It kills. We all have or know someone who does Diets. Looking for anything that will help them loose the weight.

What are some negatives about being on a diet? … In General
1. Not being successful
2. Low energy
3. Causes lowered self extreme
4. Feelings of failure causing you stop all healthy activity.
5. Feeling helplessness that you will never be able to get healthy or lose weight
6. Health problems because you are not eating enough or to much of something you shouldn’t eat.
7. Low energy
8. It boils down to not being very productive for a long life of living.

We have to get our minds thinking straight. Being on a diet is not for a life time of living!
We need to learn how to make life choices.

Let's get serious about a way of life.
More to follow =-)
TIA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails