Friday, July 16, 2010

TEMPTATION can be overcome it has been proved.

TEMPTATION can be overcome it has been proved.

I know I can’t have only one of my moms chocolate chips cookies or her one piece of her strawberry shortcake. I definitely cannot have it in my house! FACT!

He has revealed to me what temps me and what to stay a way from. God can take the desire away! He has for me. Buffets for example are the devil’s temptation playground for me. He sits and cheers EAT EAT EAT I have prayed about it. Now I am discussed with them.

* 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. It is hard to believe but it is true. God says it is true . Claim your promises. That is why they are their. Lord I want that. I don’t want to work out. That is tempting me. Help me. Do you think that HE is going to say “NO, I am not gong to help you with this problem.
Hebrews 2:18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Pray not to be able to handel the temptation.
LET's GET HEALTHY
COACH TIA HURT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails