Friday, July 16, 2010

I DON’T DO DIET

The next few weeks I am going to focus on my mind set of I DON’T DO DIET.
I’ve seen what Diet does to Myself, family member, friends, and well.. everyone to attempts and fails.
We all have someone we know who has or does Diets.
Sometimes with great temporary results but mostly not positive or rarely long term results.
The long term is what my goal is.

Let's look at the negative of Diets. We aren't going to look at any specific diet just in general.
1 Not being successful causes lowered self extreme.
2 Feeling of failure then you to stop all healthy activity.
3 Health problems.
4 Not a very productive or long life.
5 There is NO magic diet!
6 Therefore Diets don't work

The next blog will be positive! I always try to focus on positive!
However, we have to get our minds straight thinking about diets. They are not for a life time of living!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails