Friday, March 11, 2011

Tia's Homemade Medicine Balls

My 15 lb Homemade Medicine Ball

I LOVE THEM!
I have one 8 lb ball I bought and it wasn't cheap. I have been wanting more but really didn't want to pay the price. I noticed I had 7 deflated basketballs and footballs in my garage for years and decided to make medicine balls out of them. They woks GREAT!

These only cost me $6 for two 50 lb sandbags. I already had a shoe repair tube.

What you need
Sand bag - $3 each at any home store
Rubber tubed sealant - for shoes, tires, or anything rubber. Used it to fill the whole.


From left to right
4 lbs football, 8 lbs football, 10 lbs, 12 lbs , 15 lbs, 20 lbs, and 22.4 lbs.
I plan on making an 18 pound once I get anther ball.

1. I punched out the rubber seal where you pump in the air.



2. Fill the sand in the whole with a funnel. This is going to take a while.


3. Fill the whole with rubber sealant. Let it sit, usually the sealant takes 24 hours to dry.




DONE!
THAT EASY! Look out Top Body - Fitness clients even more wall balls and over head squats.
Let's Get Healthy,
Coach TIA


5 comments:

TIA HURT said...

Yes, you can use soccer balls.

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Great idea, keep em coming :-)

Anonymous said...

Its like you leаrn my mind! You apрear to undeгstand a
lot abοut this, such as you wгote the e book
іn іt oг somethіng.
I thinκ that you can do ωіth a fеw percent tο forсe the mеssage home a little
bit, however otheг than that, this is excellent blog.
An eхcellent read. I'll certainly be back. stop tinnitus forever ebook
My site - stop tinnitus forever ebook

Anonymous said...

Gоod waу of deѕсгibing, and
nice paragraph tо gеt dаta on the topic of mу presentation ѕubject, whіch i am gоіng to present іn
sсhоol. click through the following web site

Anonymous said...

I am regular гeаder, hοw
are you everybodу? Τhiѕ article ροsteԁ at thіs sіtе iѕ
aсtually fastidious. http://www.peskiri.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails