Friday, March 4, 2011

Soon to be New Army Physical Fitness Test

I have several clients call me needing my personal training services in order to pass their "PT TEST's" for the Armed forces. Below is information on the "PT TEST" and the changes that soon will be implemented.

Army Physical Readiness Test or APRT might be replacing the APFT; commonly known as the "PT Test"
APRT includes five events:
60-yard shuttle run, one-minute rower, standing long-jump, one-minute push-up, as well as 1.5 mile run.

What has changed?
The sit-ups have been eliminated, push-up pace have been increased, and long-distance run has been replaced with shorter-faster runs.
Information from www.army.mil follow the link below

If you need to pass the test and you need "Results When You Train with TIA" feel free to email mail me for training times. I can get you ready.

Let's Get Healthy,
Coach TIA


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails