Saturday, March 2, 2013

email


    • Hey Tia - you are someone super into fitness and training that I trust...I have a question...my abs are getting tight, but being old the skin is not tighten up....do I just have to live with this...don't want surgery.

  • February 8
    • Mary, unfortunately for skin to retract takes a very very long time and sometimes stretched to the point of no retraction (I believe this is usually for those who are apple shaped and fell into the classification of Obese I and up before losing the weight ).
      Most of the time you skin will retract when body fat decreases it just takes forever. If you lost weight rapidly then it will take a little longer for the skin to retract.

      Think of skin as a rubber band and how it reacts when it gets stretched to far and when it gets old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails