Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Simple Look at My Iornman Training


I have been getting questions about my Iornman training.

It looks simply like this:
I run 4xs a week, cycle 3xs, and will swim 2-3 times
With each sport every week I do:
one short and intense, one easy long, and one fartlek (meaning random)
I also include strength training and ab workouts.


THIS IS FOR TRAINING ONLY!!!
I would and could not do this all year long. My body would break.

You don't have to to all this to be fit!
It only takes 3-4 times a week of cardo/strength training. To get and stay healthy.

Let's Get Healthy,
Coach TIA


Click link for :

TIA's Iornman Heart Rate Zones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just want to say thank you for this interesting article! =) Peace, Joy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails