Friday, June 17, 2011

"Bustin' Bootie Boot Camp" 2nd Summer session


Top Body- Fitness Boot Camp
with Personal Trainer Coach TIA

June 20 th
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to Sept 9th.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 5:15 - 6:15 am 
AND 
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 6:15 - 7:10 am 
$130 for 8 week session (payments can be made) 

Mondays
at Evertt Moody @ LongAcre Park in Fariview Hts. 

Wednesdays and Fridays
at Three Springs Park in Shiloh near the Dierbergs Center 


 FYI of location info and payment info. 

 Location for 2nd Session boot camps
Monday boot camps at Everett Moody @ LongAcre Park in Fairview.
Wednesday and Friday's at Three Springs Park in Shiloh. Woot!

Payment info:
I do have partial scholarships available if you or you know someone who can't afford boot camp but would like to come. Call me and we can discuss the requirements. 
Also, you do not have to pay all at once you can pay in payments or weekly bases. 

No need to wait until the start of a session feel free to jump in anytime. 

Drop in class is $7
Email me tiahurt@yahoo.com for paperwork and to sign up
These boot camps are for every fitness level; for beginners to the athlete level

I wanted to let you know that the next session of ‎
boot camp will start the 2nd session next week June20th.

If you wish to start the next session please call me 618-954-9156 or email me for registration information.

No need to wait until the start of a session feel free to jump in anytime.
Drop in class is $7
These Boot camps are for every fitness level; beginners to the athlete level will be taught.
This is also for women and men. We have several men who join us now.

Check out my blog for several recipes, meal, snack and healthy living ideas.

If you know someone who wants to start with us just have them send me an email. If when we have already started and someone wants to join they can start any time. I will have continuous boot camps in 8-10 weeks sessions one closely following the other.

Bring a total of 2 Friends and they join my boot camp you get $20 off your next Boot Camp.

Top Body’s Repeat Boot Camper receive $5 off consecutive boot camps every time.
Below you will find a list of things I strongly encourage you to do to get maximum results.

I will continue with boot camps after this one.

I do do neighborhood boot camps as well. If you have several people wanting to participate in a boot camp I will come to your neighborhood. Call or email for more information.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails