Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Answering emails: WHY

Answering emails
 Tia, I'm OK.  I have been following some of your advise, but not adding anything new.  I was wondering if you had any ideas as to a way to help or for me to figure out WHY I don't care enough to take care of me (health wise).  I tried diets and changing my eating habits for all of my middle and high school years and after that I have not been very successful at it since.  I always was dieting with my mom, and always felt
i was in competition with her, and I think once i was out on my own I got sick of trying.  I can't seem to break this thinking pattern and caring enough to change.  Any ideas to help me!  I don't know what to do?  I know the answers to what i should do, but can not seem to make the changes.  This is why i am considering the bypass, because then i will have to change my eating habits or else i will feel and get sick.  I know this is a lot more than what you have asked for, I just thought you may have dealt with someone similar or in a similar situation.  Thanks for listening.  "C"



MY Response: 
It is something that you have to find in yourself. 
It's your VALUE! It's not thinking it's hard or it hurts. It's thinking "i love this on me" 

You HAVE TO change your MIND or your life WILL NOT change. 

Think in visuals.

Let's Get Healthy,
Coach TIA 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails