Monday, August 16, 2010

I DON'T DO DIET Class Starts Aug 22nd



I DON'T DO DIET Class Starts Aug 22nd
It a class that teaches Healthy Lifestyle Living.

The 16 week of topics

Week 1 Expectations

Week 2 Let’s Talk

Week 3 Goals and Action Plan

Week 4 RUN

Week 5 But I’m Hungry!

Week 6 Strength Training

Week 7 LIES! LIES! LIES!

Week 8 FOOD?

Week 9 Hurdles and Strategies

Week 10 What about YOU?

Week 11 STOP! STOP! STOP Whining!!!

Week 12 I want 2nds!

Week 13 Eat Me!

Week 14 What I Like About You

Week 15 Review Goals and Game Plan

Week 16 Pay It Forward

Come join me for the start of my 16 weeks class "I DON'T DO DIET"

at First Baptist Church Fairview Heights

Sundays starting Aug 22nd at 4:30-5:30

Have a great Monday!


Let's learn a healthy lifestyle together!

Tia


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails