Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Answering Email: Can I use a fan?


ANSWERING EMAILS
Can I use a fan when I workout? 
QUESTION:
Hi Tia,
Just have a question about the amount of protein per day I should be having. Seventy seven grams is about 2.7 oz. That can't be per day? Per meal maybe? I'm confused....or may my conversion is wrong?





ANSWER:

You can't look 77 grams as a weighted measurement   It is 77 grams of  protein


Example: Chicken breast, 3.5 oz has 30 grams protein

How I calculated how much protein needed:
Your weight in lbs divided by 2.2 = your weight in kilograms

take your weight in kilograms x 1 = for protein requirements

I explain how to get protein in on my blog.

How Much Protein is in Food?




How Much Protein is in Vegetables and Fruit?


Let's Get Healthy,
Coach TIA 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails